Sunday, June 12, 2011

Catching Up on Packers

Sorry it's been so long since the last post this thing called college took focus, among other things. So without further ado. catching up with some Packers stuff.
The packers drafted Cobb in the second (one of my mocks I actually had Cobb going to GB.) Most of the picks I loved (taking 2 TEs seems weird but they are more H-backs made since with the possible loss of Hall and possibly Johnson when that pesky lockout ends), I loved the House and Elmore picks and liked the Green pick. The Packers may be hotter than the heat that occurred here in Minnesota last week.

During a recent Brewers game, Aaron Rodgers stated in an interview he would ask Charles Woodson to possibly organize some player workouts. these may be minor but somehow I think this could help chemistry and help the rookies get accustomed to the schemes to the offense and defense.

We are 86 days away from opening night September 8th vs New Orleans

No comments:

Post a Comment